Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NO MORE CAMERA

I am so sad!! Our camera has died! No, it wasn't a fancy camera, but it did the job. I take pictures all the time of the kids. This weekend we went to Craig Taylor and Mallory Zangla's wedding in Alexandria. Caleb and Craig have been friends for years. He was the best man. The wedding was beautiful AND the girls were so sweet the whole weekend. We were so proud of them. They also looked precious, but I have no proof because I didn't have a camera!!!

Today Audrey's class is having a Mother's Day Program. Can't wait!! I am so fortunate and blessed to have a job with so much flexibility and freedom. My supervisor always puts our families first. I often feel guilty about being a working mom, so this helps ease the guilt a little.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Loralu said...

Call me and borrow my camera ANYTIME or you can buy digital disposal cameras now.

Anonymous said...

maybe mom will let you borrow the polaroid...

ann