Saturday, May 14, 2011

ABBY


Abby's school had their silent auction Thursday night. Each class has a class project that is auctioned. When Audrey was at WMS, I got her project, so I really wanted Abby's because the auction is every two years, so this was my chance.

Abby's class had "crazy dress day" and Jenn Kilpatrick (who also did our Christmas pics) took a picture of the class. The kids then signed their names on the matte and made finger print flowers. It is so cute and I (I mean we) got it!! Abby was so excited when I brought home her class picture. She insisted that we hang it on the wall in her room so we did. Too cute! We LOVE Wildflower Montessori School!!

If you look closely you can see Abby's name. She wrote her b's backwards so it actually says Addy. We have worked with her to turn her d's to b's and she had gotten down. Ms. Lauren, her teacher, told me that a few kids "messed up" their names on the picture. Maybe it was the pressure of writing with a marker?? Regardless, we love it!

3 comments:

The Tylers said...

I love that class project!! Glad you got it!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

addy might be her nickname...

ann