Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's Catch Up

So, what is happening in Seney World?? Well, we have a new family member. My brother, Andrew and his wife, Ashley had a baby girl, Julia Lillian. She is precious!!!! They now have two little girls (Madeline is 3). I feel like I can pass on all my "wisdom" from having 2 girls, myself (hahaha!!). Not sure how much wisdom is here!!

Audrey is in love with Julia. Actually, she is in love with most babies. Is it her age? I don't know, put she talks about them all the time. She could not wait to get her hands on Julia. We went to the hospital to visit her last week before she came home. Audrey was in heaven!! Thank you, Ashley, for allowing Audrey to hold and love all over your new baby.


Since Julia was born, the Miller cousins from Thibodaux came last weekend and visited. We had a fun, relaxing weekend. Caleb even offered to keep all the kids so that Ann and I could go out to eat Saturday night. I have a wonderful husband. Thank you, Caleb!!

Poppa and Honey and then LiLi came by on Saturday, so we had a full house. I really need to work on my camera skills. I attempt to take pictures, but they are not the best. Take the picture below for example. You are probably wondering if Dad has a mouth. Well, he does. It is just behind Jack's head. Speaking of the picture below, notice Audrey's hair. Y'all, I am having some real issues about this. 1). She will not let me get her hair cut. I think it is so cute cut kinda short in a bob. No, she wants to have it long. I'm just not sure she is long-hair material. I know I'm not!! 2). She wants to fix it herself. I really have to bite my tongue, but it is so hard. I just don't think the "do" below does her much justice. 3). She is not really into bows anymore. This breaks my heart!! And because of her bow hate, she is influencing her sister to not like bows either. I know I may be a little ridiculous here, but it is just how I feel!!



One of the hardest things in the world, is to get a half-way decent picture with all the cousins. Below is a perfect example.
Seeing Julia, I ALMOST have the baby bug. But, I think it will pass. I am not sure I could keep my sanity (what little I have) if I had three children!! She is so sweet in the picture below. Precious baby girl!!


If you will remember, I said I was training to do the Crescent City Classic? Well, I am working out, but there is no training!! I really would love to be a runner. I envy all the people that run for miles and miles, but I have decided that I AM NOT A RUNNER!! I just can't do it. Also, Dad and Laurie have offered to take all of us (kids and grand kids) to Florida for Easter. Hmmmm....run a 10k or go to the beach?? It was really a hard decision...not!!!
Have a nice weekend!!


2 comments:

Ann Miller said...

you are such a dork and you crack me up and i love you!! i love to run and i am sooo good at it and really fast too. sorry you got left out! if you call and tell me you're pg, it better be a boy!!!

The Tylers said...

First off, I can relate to your feeling on bows and I know we aren't at that stage yet...but we will be! LG screams(and I mean screams) every morning while I'm doing her hair. Def can see my years numbered in having my say with her hair do.
Second, it's SO hard training for a race during the winter months:(. You look GREAT Adrian!!
And thanks for sharing the pics of Julia. I'd love another as well but the reality of it keeps me level headed.....!