Saturday, June 12, 2010

STILL HERE...




I have been REALLY bad at updating my blog. Not sure why, but I am going to make a better effort. Right now, I should be cleaning my house, but I DO NOT like to clean and the pool is not open yet, so this was my only choice....




So far, the smmer has been nice. We go to the pool almost daily. Andrew, Ashley and Madeline have moved back to Ruston (yea!!), so we have spent time with them, too. We are looking forward to a beach trip with the Miller's at the end of the month.




Abby had her 3rd birthday in April and Audrey will be 6 in July. SOOOO hard to believe! Audrey will be in 1st grade and Abby will start Wildflower Montessori School in the fall (so excited; we love WMS!!).




I will do a better job of updating. Maybe....

1 comment:

Ann Miller said...

lord lord!! i almost had a heart attack when i saw that you wrote on your blog! you must be really bored--haha
love you!!