Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BIG GIRL!!!

Audrey FINALLY lost a tooth!! Most of her friends/cousins have lost at least one tooth and I think she was feeling left out! She lost it Thursday morning at Mrs. Shelly's, the babysitter. Mrs. Shelly is so sweet she send me a picture immediately on my phone so I could see. Love Mrs. Shelly!!

Audrey was so excited for the tooth fairy to come!! She did and guess what Audrey wanted to buy with her money?? SILLY BANDS. Are y'all familiar with Silly Bands? They are basically rubber bracelets in different shapes and are ALL THE RAGE.....well, according to Audrey. We have about 124,259,356 laying around our house now.

Enjoy the following pictures. BTW, Ann if you are reading this, DO NOT TELL EMMA AND JACK ABOUT AUDREY'S TOOTH! She is so excited to show them this weekend.


Audrey and her tooth (yes, it is hard to see)
Audrey and her pewter tooth container that LiLi bought her years ago and she has been waiting to use!

Poor Abby....so sad....she wanted a tooth to sleep with :(
Next week is vacation.........Destin with the cousins!! FUN TIMES!!



4 comments:

Lora said...

An IMPORTANT day for a sweet great niece!

Ann Miller said...

i had just told steve!! i'm glad you said not to tell them b/c i was so excited for her i almost did; but, then, i read not to. okay!! we can't wait to see y'all!!

The Tylers said...

Yay for Audrey...so sorry for sweet Abby! Love that bottom pic! We are headed for Ft. Walton next week too so here's to good times:)!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

YAY! How fun. I hated having my teeth pulled when I was a kid. It scared me. But when I taught, it so grossed me out when the kids just wiggled them around...yech.