Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day Two....

I cannot believe I am posting again today!! Really, I am making a better effort! Unfortunately, there really is not a lot going on...pretty boring people!

Abby woke up not feeling well this morning. So, she and I stayed home from church and Audrey and Caleb went. Audrey loves church and does not like to miss! We asked her if she wanted to stay home with me and Abby, but she would have none of that business...

After nap time, LiLi came over to visit. The girls played in the blow up pool in the backyard (that Caleb strategically placed under the slide to the swing set and hooked up the water hose to)while LiLi and I visited and watched. After a little bit of playing, we all enjoyed sno cones. Yum! Since camp is under way, Caleb has been working on Sunday afternoons, so it was just the girls.

That about sums up our day. Getting ready for another Monday....UGH!


Audrey before church

Abby wearing a hand-me-down dance recital outfit. It is her current favorite.


1 comment:

The Tylers said...

your girls are beautiful!!!!