Wednesday, June 16, 2010

COUSINS

In late May, we made the trip to Little Rock to Madeline's birthday. Mom had Emma and Jack for the weekend, so they came too. It was a long day because we made it a day trip. FYI, that was not really a good idea and I do not recommend it to anyone!!! Caleb and I were teaching 5th and 6th grade Sunday School, so I needed to get back. Anyway, it was a long day, but lots of fun and so glad we did it. Also, the kids had not been to Madeline's house (how pitiful is that??) and since they were moving a couple of weeks after the party, this was their chance.

For some reason, we have not been able to get a current picture of the James cousins, so we took the opportunity. I took this picture with my phone, but Ashley took some with her camera, but she has not emailed them to me yet (hint, hint!!).


Back Row: Emma Miller, Audrey Seney, Jack Miller
Front: Abby Seney, Madeline James
Aren't they the cutest kids EVER??!!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Girl, you're on a roll!! Love the updates! And yes the James babies are all beautiful!

Ann Miller said...

yes, they are the most precious!!