Thursday, June 25, 2009

BLOG IDOLS AND DIAPERED ANIMALS

Today was a big day in my bloggy world. My favorite thing to do in the mornings is wake up before everyone else, pour a big cup of coffee and read my favorite blogs. As you probably know, I live in somewhat of a fantasy world and think I actually know these people. I follow three blogs and I have NEVER MET THESE PEOPLE! I like Kelley's Corner (cute baby) and Big Mama (very funny). I recently added BooMama and find her amusing, too.

Today, all the stars aligned and ALL OF MY PRETEND FRIENDS met up and hung out. I was in blog heaven reading about it! Apparently, "Big" and "Boo" went out and stayed on Pioneer Woman's Ranch (I don't follow her, but I have seen her on my cousin's blog list). After a few days of hanging out on the ranch, "Big" and "Boo" met up with Kelley (and baby Harper). HOW COOL IS THAT?? Okay, I am done.

Abby has attached herself recently to a stuffed Snufalufagas (is that how to spell it??). This morning she claimed he needed his diaper changed. She told us "Dino (her name for him) is stanky (you know, stinky). She then went into her room in search of a diaper. Well, seeing as how mature her parents are, we decided to help her out. When we were all done, she even said "thank you".
Can you guess who's idea it was to cut the hole for his tail?? (Caleb)
We are headed to the beach next week. Just the four of us. We have never been on a vacation with just the four of us. The girls are excited as you can probably tell by the baby beach chairs in the background of the above picture. Ann gave them those chairs last year and they have decided they LOVE them. Okay, really those chairs have been out since way before they knew we were headed to the beach! It wasn't planned, but somehow our bedroom is the family hang out room. As evidenced by the Dora chairs and "mermaid kingdom".
I don't plan on surfing the web while we are at the beach, so this may be the opportunity to break my addiction to random blogs. The truth is, we don't have a lap top and that is why I won't be surfing. I hope I don't go into withdrawals....

5 comments:

Lora said...

Hope you have a WONDERFUl time at the Beach. ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Have a great time! I love Dino's diaper...so sweet.

Laura said...

Hi! I hope you guys have SO much fun at the beach! You'll hear the waves and totally forget about blogging! I can't wait to see your pics!

Hannah Lee said...

I consider it my downtime as well. Enjoy yourselves at the beach! I hope the weather is perfect and the girls have a blast!

Deb said...

Have a great time...I am very jealous!