Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY GRACE

WOW!! It is so hard to believe that our Audrey is 5 years old today!! Isn't she beautiful??
Like all moms say, I remember the day she was born. I was induced about 6am and she did not make her entrance into this world until about 10:30pm! She was definitely worth the wait!
Audrey has to be the smartest, funniest and most precious 5 year old in the world. Everyday is an adventure with her...she is a mess!!
I cannot imagine our world without her. She brings sunshine to my days. Thank you, God, for this most precious blessing.

4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

I AGREE!!! HAPPY B-DAY AUDREY!

Lora said...

Happy Birthday,Audrey! Your picture alone looks JUST LIKE YOUR MOMMA DID at the same age!

Ann Miller said...

happy bday my first baby niece!! i love you and can't wait for you to come visit us!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey! You are beautiful!!