Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anniversary/Birthday


We have had a full week and it is only Tuesday! Monday was our 7th anniversary. Wow!! Marriage is A LOT of work, but I cannot imagine doing it with anyone else....I consider myself a VERY lucky girl for catching such a good one. Caleb is an amazing man......our girls are blessed to have him as their father. He is such a good husband that Audrey and Abby will have VERY high expectations for a mate (maybe that is his plan??!!).


Today is Caleb's birthday. A lot of people ask why we married the day before his birthday. Well, I wanted to get married on October 6, 2001, but Caleb had a conflict on that day....LSU was playing Florida. So, September 22 was the other option.


Caleb, I hope your day was great....you deserve it. Love you bunches!!!

Oh, I know that no one is looking at the camera in the picture above, but look how sweetly Caleb and Abby are looking at each other. Precious!!

3 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

I am a lucky man! I have had a great couple of days and I adore my family.... I figure, if I love my girls well they will accept nothing less out of the wretched bastards that will inevitably steal thier hearts.

Charlane said...

I am so happy you two are together. I love you both!

Lora said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BIG BOY! We love you. I know those girls enjoyed the BD more than you did. Our boys always seem to enjoy their parent's BDs as much as their own. This year as they iced their Daddy's cake they licked the knife-WHILE ICING. I COULD NOT bring myself to eat a piece of cake-IMAGINE!