Friday, September 19, 2008

Abby

I cannot believe our sweet baby Abby is getting soooo big! It seems like she has grown so much lately. I have posted some pictures of her so you all can see what I am talking about. She might just be the sweetest baby EVER!!

This is Abby this morning eating breakfast. She LOVES this bear, Rosette, and has a hard time letting go of her.
She and Audrey love to pile pillows and blankets on the floor and play on them. Doesn't she look tall?

We went to Bossier last weekend to see Caleb's family. Again, doesn't she look so big? I can barely stand it!!!


Again, in Bossier. She used a fork all by herself and sat in a "big girl" chair!
I really cannot believe my baby is growing up so fast! Time flies!!!!



4 comments:

Caleb Seney said...

I know its crazy....the other day I caught her at the computer placing credit card orders for christmas.... when I asked what she was doing, she asked if she could borrow the car for a few hours!

Lora said...

TOO PRECIOUS! Maybe time for another baby? You have a wonderful track record for precious babies SO----------

Ann Miller said...

sweet angel!! i am so glad she finally likes me--she really likes me!!!

Lora said...

Happy Anniversary Sweet Seney's!