Sunday, June 26, 2011

Peach Festival

The Peach Festival was the weekend. The only part we participated in was the parade. It is just way too hot!! I do not like to be hot and sweaty unless I am supposed to be hot and sweaty, ya know? I love to sweat when I work out because I feel like I am doing something. Other than that, I DO NOT LIKE TO BE HOT!! Poor Audrey is the same way. She gets ANGRY when she gets hot. Poor baby inherited the James Sweat Glands. Just talk to Andrew or Ann if you have questions about the JSG.


The girls enjoyed watching the parade. I think Abby had more fun. Audrey would take little breaks and go sit in the chair provided by Uncle Drew. As mentioned above, it was the HEAT that had Big A taking breaks. I love this picture above. They are both smiling and having fun. They are waving at a life size Scooby Doo strapped on the back of one of a Shriner on a motorcycle. They liked the motorcycles more than the Shriners in the little cars.....i have always been a little disturbed by that, maybe my girls are, too??

Seeing this preciousness made it worth hanging out in the heat. We heart baby Julia!!

AND, the REAL reason we attended the parade was to see Cousin Madeline!! By far the most beautiful little girl in the parade and she gave the best candy. Thanks for the ring pops. A perfect candy choice given from a princess!!


3 comments:

Lora said...

All your girls are little princesses!

Anonymous said...

poor aud...at least she's in good company. maybe the other girls will escape "the problem"!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Sweet girl. I get hostile when I'm hot or tired, too!