Thursday, February 9, 2012

UPDATE

What's going on?  Well, poor Grover has been sick and had surgery and I got a new table for our foyer.  That really is it!!

Grover just came home from the vet today.  He was there since Monday.  He had severe pancreatitis (sp??) and then they discovered that where his small and large intestines meet was bunched and twisted up (like those medical terms??).  He had surgery Tuesday evening and came home today with a satellite so that he won't bother his stitches.........
  POOR GROVER!!!!!!

And, here is my new table.  I love it!  We are slowly working on each room of the house.

I also got a new rug, but I didn't take a picture of it. 

Hope to have a nice and relaxing weekend......same to you!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely table and painting too

Charlane Brady said...

lovely table and painting too