Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not Much to Report....

We have had a quiet weekend.  I didn't get my camera out at all!  Friday night we cleaned house (woohoo!).  Saturday we just hung out around the house.  That night Caleb and I had a party to go to for one of his friends that recently got married, so the girls stayed home with Allyson, the babysitter.  Sunday, we went to church.  After church, Caleb watched the Saints and the girls and I, along with Andrew and his girls and mom, went to Hillcrest for the kids to play.  Sunday evening, Audrey had Sophia over for a couple of hours to play.  Caleb grilled burgers and then we went to Eskimoe's for a treat.  It was a nice, quiet weekend.
 I know it is hard to see.  I took this with my phone.  Each girl took a baby to Eskimoe's and Sophia wore Audrey's sling just for fun.  Silly girls!

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: