Sunday, September 25, 2011

WEEKEND FUN

The weekend starting with Caleb and I going to the movie for his birthday on Friday.  Thanks to Ashley and Andrew for allowing the girls to spend the night.  We went to see "Drive".  I am surprised to say that I really enjoyed it.  It has a lot of violence, but I liked it and so did Caleb.  Being able to see Ryan Gosling on the screen was not too bad, either......
Saturday we just hung around the house and then went to a fish fry in West Monroe.  The Twin City Classic Chevy Club is a HUGE supporter of Med Camps and they are just sweet people.  They consider Caleb like family, so the 4 of us went and had a good time.  Earlier in the day, I took the girls to Wal Mart.  Audrey still had birthday money to spend and she decided she wanted a couple of CD's (ummmm...when did she get old enough to want to get CD's??).  Anyway, she got Disney's Shake it Up and Victorious.  Oh, the dancing that happened when we got home.  Try not to be alarmed.  Yes, I allowed them to dance on Audrey's bed (the sheets were being washed).  That's just the way it is around the Seney house.


Sunday we went to church.  Before leaving, I asked Caleb to take a few pictures of the girls.  Abby was dressed cute, so I needed to document it since her favorite thing now is to NOT be cute!!  She was less than thrilled to have her picture taken...

It really is a hard life for Abby.....Audrey, on the other hand was overly cooperative
After church, we went to Monroe to visit and eat lunch with LiLi.  We also went to see the Lion King in 3D with Aunt Ashley and Madeline.  Lots of fun!  Don't they look so Hollywood??!!
I took this picture with my phone, so the quality isn't too great.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my girls... CMS

The Tylers said...

Precious! We have yet to see Lion king in 3D. Cute outfit, Abby;)!!

Anonymous said...

love love love

ajm