Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Thing that I Don't Do Very Well.....

Last night my SIL, Ashley, invited me to her Girl's Night Out.  We went to KaCee Loe's (as in KaCee's Sugar and Spice) and decorated cakes.  Now, many years ago in a previous life, KaCee was the HR Director at La. Methodist Children's Home where I work.  About 8 years ago, my friend Jan and I went to her house and she allowed us to decorate cakes.  Apparently, mine wasn't anything outstanding because I don't remember it.  But, I remember having fun cause I was with my friend!!  Anywho, back to last night.......I purposely drank a glass of wine before I decorated my cake so that if it turned out terribly, I could blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.  The whole time I was decorating it I was thinking "I really just want to eat it.  That's all!!"  Anyway, here is the finished product........
And, here are the cutest little girls in the world looking at their momma's handy work......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please bring that so i can have a bite. thanks