Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LONG TIME, NO WRITE

So, obviously it has been awhile since I have posted anything. I find myself VERY busy, but that should not be an excuse.


Audrey is still loving kindergarten, but still not talking much about it. Abby is still precious and gets funnier everyday!


Right now, the Seney's are gearing up for a great Holiday Season. We love lots going on, but are loving every minute of it. We are really excited about a James Family trip to Mexico. The kids are so excited to spend time with their Poppa and Honey and aunts, uncles and cousins. We leave on December 19th and return on the 23rd. We have to be home for Santa to come visit us.


I will try harder to keep up with posts. Don't hold your breath, though!!


I will leave you with a picture of Audrey and Abby with their cousin Madeline. It was made on Thanksgiving Day. We missed not having cousins Emma and Jack here, but it wont be long until we see them in Mexico!

3 comments:

Ann Miller said...

welcome back!! might want to add a little more length, thou...

Lora said...

JUST LIKE SISTER ANN-you cut her a piece and she wants the CAKE!!!Seriously-missed your posts! Even if I don't post, I ALWAYS read!

Charlane said...

have fun in mexico!