Monday, January 2, 2012

Better Late than Never....

So, I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas.  It may be a little obnoxious the amount of pictures I am going to post, but here goes.....

Audrey's school Christmas party:
Audrey and Emily (with Jack Henry in the background)
Audrey and me
Elizabeth, Audrey and Sophia

Christmas Eve:

Audrey
Abby
Ganny (Caleb's mom) and the girls

For some reason, we did not take a lot of pictures Christmas day.  We spent the morning at home and then went to Bossier to Caleb's sister's house, but I didn't bring the camera. 

With their i-pods that Santa brought (I know a little excessive for a 4 year old, but Santa saw fit, so what ya gonna do???  ;)

We spent a few days with the Miller's last week.  We always have fun with cousins...

Sweet cousins (Abby, Audrey, Emma and Jack)


Cousin Julia had her 1st birthday party Saturday morning.  Such a sweet baby girl.  I didn't have my camera for that either.....I need to get better about bringing my camera places.

Tomorrow we have to go back to the real world.  I am excited to get back into a routine, but tomorrow morning is going to be rough...I just know it!!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was so excited about the obnoxious # of pics you were going to post...i think that was not even close to obnoxious...but full of precious children who are loved by so many!! i lovvvveeee you!!!

ajm