Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter at the Beach

We just got home yesterday from a James Family vacation to Watercolor, Florida. Watercolor is outside of Destin right by Seaside. We had a blast and the six James cousins had the best time together (with minimal fighting)!!! Thank you so much Poppa and Honey for the great trip. We are very blessed to have you in our lives and we loved our vacation with you.

I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to on my (okay, OUR new laptop). Now, I am off to pick up the girls and head to church. Audrey has a "Bible Bowl" tonight. Not exactly sure what that is, but I will let you know when I know!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter. It is back to the "real world" for me tomorrow. I have really enjoyed my time off. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a great time!!! can't wait for more regular posts now that you've gone fancy on us...

ann