Saturday, March 5, 2011

We Are So Excited!!

I cannot recall a time that I have ever won anything....ever. In fact, I cannot think of a time that anyone in my family has won something. The last time I remember was when my sister, Ann (I think she was Brooke at the time...different story for a different time), won a blow up something from the local 7-11 for a drawing contest. I am not sure if Caleb has had much luck in the winning department either. Well, the streak was broken last night. We attended a fundraiser (auction) for Audrey' school and we won the drawing for a year's tuition PAID! Yes, that is right, we don't have to pay a dime of Audrey's school tuition next year!!!! WOO HOO!!

We are very thankful!! I included the following picture because it cracks me up! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


4 comments:

The Tylers said...

Yay!! Congrats. That's exciting!!

Lori said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Loralu said...

I LOVE a child with her own sense of taste & a Mom that encourages that! WOW-CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

sooo funny!!

i so remember that blow up thing!!remember when we won that big santa from the hallmark store? i think mom threw it away...

ann